Monday, November 19, 2007

This is too hard.

So the little cold turned out to be a nasty head cold. Fortunately it didn't migrate to my chest as those things usually like to do, but it still put me down for most of the weekend. I went to the gym on Sunday afternoon and did my circuit, but could only make three sets for each group of exercises and I was ridiculously tired by the end. And I'm sore again, which is weird because I thought I was past that.



I'm not a huge fan of running in the wind. However, because I live on the Snake River Plain, I get to run in strong winds if I want to run in the spring or fall (which I do). My legs were tired from lifting the day before, which just made it all the more difficult on the way out. The return trip kinda felt like I was flying. I guess that makes up for it.

No comments: